Thursday, January 31, 2008

To Good Health

Boy, I have been sick for over a month. I have been especially sick the past two weeks. It has been so bad. I have been in bed since Monday afternoon, finally last night I was able to get up for a little while. Today I had a follow up at the doctor and finally have actually been out of bed all day. I have been in so much pain. The fact that the nurse "quacktioner" last week told me it might be the big "C" word was not a high spot for me either. Today the real doctor told me he thought it had been a bladder infection and that I was in so much pain because of inflamation. I am just grateful that the antibiotics finally kicked in and made me start to feel more human. It has been a long, long time since I have done anything as simple as sit in a chair without crying because it hurt so much. So anyday that you can wake up and not feel pain you should rejoice! I have so much more compassion for those who are ill after suffering for a month. I thank God that I am feeling better and pray that those who are seriously ill can get relief from whatever pain they may be feeling. It is miserable to not be able to get out of bed or to eat. Celebrate your health!! Thanks to those who showed genuine concern for me. I love you! Good health to you!

No comments: