Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Money can't buy happiness?

Whoever said money can't buy happiness just does not know how to spend their money! I say travel with that money, or go to a nice dinner, or better yet pay your bills!! That can bring more than happiness, it can bring security. This is where we sit right now. Looking for security. My mom is scared about how she is supposed to pay her bills. And who can blame her. She will be getting $1,500 a month LESS than when dad was alive! That is a huge amount of money. The difference between paying your bills and selling your house. But even with selling the house you would have to live somewhere. It is a nightmare. What are we going to do? I am at a loss as to what to do about this one. God knows my job does not pay me enough to pay my bills let alone mom's. I would always go to mom and dad to help bail me out so I am afraid as well. This one has me shaking. All we can do is pray. This is the time dad would tell us not to worry, that everything is going to be okay. Maybe if we are really quiet we will hear him tell us this now.

No comments: