Monday, January 14, 2008

Feeling blah

I have been sick since Saturday. Saturday was the worst. I really thought I was going to go insane from feeling so bad. Today is Monday. I stayed home from work because I still feel rotten and not fully me from not eating. I do feel better, certainly better than Saturday. Wow that was a bad day. I seriously gave thought to going to the hosptial but I really don't want to go there. I don't have to explain that one. When you feel bad physically the whole world is just off. It is dark and dreary and you cannot even remember ever feeling well. Nothing sounds good; not chocolate or cake or even Disney. I guess it is like depression of the soul only it is depression of the body. I am not going to put my feeling bad on dad or depression. I just want to feel better because this stinks.

No comments: